Monday, August 19, 2019

MPC-2000 sampleing tutorial for the newbies

google.com, pub-2795833746487281, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hello family I was with a fellow producer and he was telling me about this slick MPC-2000 he came across in a pawn shop for 300.00 the only thing was he didnt have the instruction booklet that came with it so after doing a little research for my buddy this is what I came up with I posted this just for you and you know who you are my dude I told you I got you didnt I? This video series tutorial was brung to us by Kwelar show him some love and subscribe.

MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.1(Recording samples)



MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt. 2(Chopping Samples)


MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.3(Assigning Samples to Pads)


MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.4(Main Screen)


MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.5(Recording a Sequence)



MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.6(Song Arrangement)



MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.7(The Mixer Screen)



MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.8(MIDI SYNC + Tracking Out)



MPC 2000 Tutorial Series Pt.9(Saving & Loading a Project)



1 comment:

Well Saxon said...

Hello Dear,

I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

You can also Find Nigerian Afro Pop Instrumentals If you are searching for the best Nigerian Afro Pop Instrumentals then please visit at 9jaflaverstore.com. We are one the best Place to buy beats instrumentals online at an affordable prices.All beats here comes with full data, wav, mp3 files and exclusive license when you buy the beat(s)

Visit Now:- https://9jaflaverstore.com/home/trackDetails/91